Monday, October 10, 2011

Almost.... The Boston Beans

Devin and I are getting married! So I figured it's about time we started a blog... the title may be a little pre-mature, seeing as we are not yet The Beans, and we do not both live in boston right now, but I wanted to get started and I didn't want to have to change the name 3 months from now. Besides "the livonia and boston, harper and bean" would not sound nearly as cool.

Anyway, wedding plans are underway, for any who may not already know we're getting married on December 30th, 2011 at 10:30am in the Idaho Falls Temple. We couldn't be more thrilled. It really is quite amazing, neither one of us expected to be this sure about getting married... I didn't know it was possible to be this sure. I haven't had any doubts, no second guesses.

I will take this moment to publicly thank Devin. He is the most kind, patient, and humble man i have ever met. He is also brillant, and handsome, and a diligent worker. Really what more could a girl ask for? The amazing thing is, that a guy like this, loves a girl like me. How blessed I feel. I really can't wait to be a Boston Bean!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!So sweet Boston Bean!!Love's in the air! I am happy for you guys and very excited to hear this good news! All the best to the you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! So happy for you! I'll be home for the holidays, so hopefully I'll get to come to your reception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY martha!!! I will add your blog to my google reader :) I have one also I update it every once in awhile, remind me to send you the link sometime

    ReplyDelete